« All Events
Bringing Mindful Self-Compassion to the Table
January 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Learn mindfulness and self-compassion core skills you can use immediately to help calm that inner critical voice and learn to have a more compassionate relationship with yourself – especially during difficult times.
- Cultivate a new, more compassionate voice that will support you to take care of yourself in more sustainable, loving and healthful ways.
- We will explore the research and practices that have been proven to reduce stress, anxiety, disordered eating behaviours, perfectionism and burnout while improving body image, healthy lifestyle and life satisfaction.
- Let go of old self-defeating dieting patterns
- Learn also about the importance of- vitamin P
– rhythm vs routine
– macronutrient balance
– food and mood
– cravings vs intuition
– calming the hungry ghost within
- Join us for a lovely nourishing day on beautiful Westwood Lake in Nanaimo.
“Thanks so much again for the wonderful course. You are both very talented facilitators and the event felt seamless to me because of your hospitality and skill. The tools taught are incredibly powerful and I only wish I had encountered them earlier in life, both personally and professionally! The Bethlehem Centre was a wonderful venue and I especially appreciated the home-made chicken soup, what a rare treat to have such great food at a course. Sheila Fetter.”
Victoria Pawlowski, RD.,M.Ed., RCC is a Registered Clinical Counsellor, Dietitian and Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher with extensive training and experience in eating psychology. She has integrated her years of experience and training to offer a unique, integrated, holistic approach.