Mindfulness and Self-Compassion are two innate resources that we can learn to access. Research has been exploding the last thirty years showing a strong link between mindfulness and self-compassion and less negative emotions (anxiety, anger, frustration, stress, depression) and, at the same time, the strong development of more positive emotions (relationship satisfaction, healthier lifestyle behaviors, increased happiness and overall well-being.
Most of us feel compassion when a close friend is struggling. What would it be like to receive the same caring attention whenever you needed it most? All that’s required is a shift in the direction of our attention—recognizing that as a human being, you, too, are a worthy recipient of compassion.
In MSC you’ll learn:
- how to stop being so hard on yourself
- how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- how to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- the theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- how to become your own best teacher
Victoria Pawlowski, M.Ed., RCC
Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out www.compassioninspiredhealth.com for testimonials from past participants.