Compassion Inspired Training
Looking for a way to really support your organization? Concerned about stress? burnout? illness?
We offer transformative training for workplace meetings, retreats and conferences.
Participants leave with practical skills they can use immediately in their lives at home and at work.
Whether you want a ‘lunch and learn’ format, a half day training or a full day retreat – this research based training is proven to reduce stress and prevent burnout while promoting health and better relationships at home and at work.
Here are some of our most requested presentations:
Overstressed and Undernourished? Self-Compassion can help.
– self-compassion is a skill and a resource proven to reduce stress and prevent burnout
– learn practical skills you can use immediately to support yourself while supporting others
Cultivating Kindness in the Workplace
– people who are more self-compassionate tend to be happier, healthier and have better relationships at home and at work
– self-compassion core skills helps to transform the work environment into one where people take care of themselves and others.
Compassion Inspired Eating
– find out from the integrative professionals ‘what and how to eat’ to reduce stress and support energy, mood, weight and hormonal balance,
There’s more. Check our calendar for scheduled events or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your organization’s need.
i loved the practical tools provides to help us at work that will be useful to prevent burnout because I often go home too wiped out to have energy to do much. I need more energy to seek other pursuits.B. Stasiuk
it was good to have a day about how to help yourself because we spend so much time training on ‘doing’ subjects and spend very little time on caring and helping ourselves We always put ourselves second.
This was the first time I have attended this type of workshop…it was excellent
The facilitators were very skilled and passionate, well organized, relevant topic. I loved interacting with my colleagues. We never get a chance to do this at work because we are all so busy.