A great way to take charge of your happiness is by rewiring the brain with this 3 step process proposed by Dr. Rick Hanson
1. Look for good facts and let them becomes good experiences.
– think of little things you are grateful for
– for example, the coffee tastes good, flowers are blooming
2. Savor the good experience for at least 10 seconds.
– hang out with the experience and befriend it so it has a chance to come into us
– this helps more neurons to fire together and rewires the brain
3. Sense the experience sinking into you.