You can always use your breathe to settle your mind and gently change your relationship to food and your body. It takes practice and kindness. Because your mind will wander. The practice is to gently, kindly bring it back to your breathe. Observe your mind, note any body sensations and gently refocus on your breathe. Again and again. Again and again.
- Self-Compassion in Times of Uncertainty- free live online meet-up second Sunday of each month 2 - 3 pm
- 6-week The Heart of Mindful Self-Compassion: Live Online Training Sept 14 - Oct 19, 2020 $225.00 +GST
- 6-week Live Online SC - Mindful Self-Compassion Training Nov 7 - Dec 7, 2020 $225.00 +GST
- 5-day MSC Intensive, Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
- Mindful Self-Compassion Core Skills Weekend, Nanaimo, B.C. Canada Jan 16-17, 2021 $300.00 +GST