You can always use your breathe to settle your mind and gently change your relationship to food and your body. It takes practice and kindness. Because your mind will wander. The practice is to gently, kindly bring it back to your breathe. Observe your mind, note any body sensations and gently refocus on your breathe. Again and again. Again and again.
- Self-Compassion Meditation every Wednesday 7:00 - 7:20 am PST - no charge
- 6-Week Live Online Short Course in Mindful Self-Compassion starts January 18th, 2021 $250.00 +GST
- 6-Week Live Online Short Course in Mindful Self-Compassion starts March 15, 2021 $250.00 +GST
- 8-week Mindful Self-Compassion Training, Nanaimo, B.C. Spring 2021
- 5-Day Mindful Self-Compassion Intensive Summer 2021