Struggling around your relationship to food? to your body? to yourself?
Caught up in cycles of negative self-talk?
Tired of worrying, stressing, and disappointing yourself?
You are not alone. And there is another way.
Victoria Pawlowski has developed Compassion Inspired Eating based on the groundbreaking Mindful Self-Compassion work of Drs. Kristen Neff and Chris Germer, the leading-edge work on Mind-Body Nutrition from The Institute of Eating Psychology and her 30 years of training and experience.
Participants will learn
- tools to practice self-kindness in daily life around your eating
- understanding about the benefits of self-compassion to your health and wellbeing
- strategies to motivate yourself with kindness, not criticism
- healthy ways to ‘feel and heal’ difficult emotions
- opening to the path to transformation around food, body image, and self-esteem
- an opportunity to learn about and incorporate the arts of savoring and self-appreciation
Program is offered via Zoom for 6 consecutive weeks.
Classes are 90 minutes each.
This is not a drop-in program and each week builds upon the previous week.
Participants are asked to commit with the intention of full participation.
DATE to be announced. Please contact Victoria@compassioninspiredhealth.com for more information.
Victoria Pawlowski, Registered Clinical Counsellor, Certified Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher, and Nutritionist with extensive training and experience in eating psychology, mind-body nutrition, and integrated body psychotherapy.
Each participant will receive a deck of Cards for Compassion Inspired Eating, designed to support your journey with compassion inspired eating by offering you a daily meditation or practice based on mindfulness, body positivity, self-acceptance, and self-compassion.