Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an evidence-based, 8-week, training program designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion. Based on the groundbreaking research of Dr Kristin Neff (PhD) and the clinical expertise of Christopher Germer (psychologist), MSC teaches core principles and practices that enable participants to respond to difficult moments in their lives with kindness, care and understanding.
Rapidly expanding research demonstrates that self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional wellbeing, less anxiety, depression and stress, maintenance of healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and satisfying personal relationships. And it’s easier than you think.
After participating in this workshop, you’ll be able to:
● Practice self-compassion in daily life
● Understand the evidence-based benefits of self-compassion
● Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
● Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
● Transform challenging relationships, old and new
● Manage caregiver fatigue
● Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
REGISTRATION FEE IS $575 plus GST
Register before DECEMBER 31, 2019 and SAVE 10% WITH THE COUPON CODE KINDNESS