This 8 week experiential, evidence based internationally recognized program developed by Dr. Chris Germer and Dr. Kristen Neff will be taught by Trained MSC Teacher Victoria Pawlowski.
The program will be offered for 8 consecutive weeks starting on September 16th and ending on Monday November 4th. On Sunday October 20th, we will schedule and offer a 1/2 day silent retreat from 1 pm to 5 pm as a way to deep our practice and skills and integrate our learning to-date.
In MSC you’ll learn:
- how to stop being so hard on yourself
- how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- how to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- the theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- how to become your own best teacher
Refunds available up until September 1st, 2019, less an administration fee.
Credit towards future courses available for last minute cancellations.
No refunds or credits available after the program starts.