Compassion Inspired Eating
Victoria Pawlowski, M.Ed., RCC is a Registered Clinical Counsellor, and Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher with extensive training and experience in eating psychology, mind-body nutrition and integrated body psychotherapy. Over the years Victoria worked as a Nutritionist with the B.C. Ministry of Health, Vancouver Health, Toronto Public Health and Whole Foods Markets in Vancouver. She integrates her years of experience and training to offer a unique, integrated, holistic approach.
Struggling around your relationship to food? to your body? to yourself?
Caught up in cycles of negative self-talk? Tired of worrying, stressing and disappointing yourself?
You are not alone. And there is another way.
The Compassion Inspired Eating Workshop offers participants
- tools to practice self-kindness in daily life around your eating
- understanding about the benefits of self-compassion to your health and wellbeing
- strategies to motivate yourself with kindness, not criticism
- healthy ways to ‘feel and heal’ difficult emotions
- open path to transformation around food, body image and self-esteem
- an opportunity to learn about and incorporate the arts of savouring and self-appreciation
The workshop is supported by our Cards for Compassion inspired Eating. Each card in the deck offers a meditation or practice based on mindfulness, body positivity, self-acceptance and self-compassion. We can pull a card from the deck and use the message as a reminder to give ourselves care and kindness, especially when struggling with food or body image. Noticing how we feel in our body when we first see the card is a mindfulness practice. We can keep the card close to us for the day as a loving reminder that we deserve care, that we can have our own back and be there for ourselves when things are hard.
Together the workshop and cards offer a positive, practical and radical shift in nourishing our body and ourselves.
If you are interested in bringing this workshop to your worksite, conference or organization, please contact email@example.com