Compassion Inspired Eating
Struggling around your relationship to food? to your body? to yourself?
Caught up in cycles of negative self-talk?
Tired of worrying, stressing, and disappointing yourself?
You are not alone. And there is another way.
Compassion Inspired Eating offers you:
- tools to practice self-kindness in daily life around your eating
- understanding about how self-compassion can support your wellbeing
- strategies to motivate yourself towards your goals with kindness, not criticism
- healthy ways to ‘feel and heal’ difficult emotions
- a path to intuitive eating around food, body image, and self-esteem
- an opportunity to learn about and incorporate the arts of savoring, self-appreciation
Compassion Inspired Eating was developed by Victoria Pawlowski, a Registered Clinical Counsellor, Certified Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher, and Nutritionist with extensive training and experience in eating psychology, mind-body nutrition, integrated body psychotherapy, mindfulness and self-compassion.
If you are interested, sign up for advance notice of the next workshop firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out Cards for Compassion Inspired Eating, designed to support your journey with compassion inspired eating by offering you a daily meditation or practice based on mindfulness, body positivity, self-acceptance, and self-compassion.