We are going to Kenya as part of this new initiative with The Centre of Mindful Self-Compassion and Global Education Initiatives. Looking for a way to learn and contribute and share a wonderful experience deepening your practice?
Here is the information in case you are interested:
Learn to practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life.
- Understand the current scientific research underlying the skill and attitude of self-compassion.
- Gain invaluable intercultural competence relevant to your profession.
- Share your knowledge and gain cultural insight through a unique African or Asian perspective on emotional wellbeing.
- Benefit from the professional exchange with other participants and local colleagues.
- Support the inclusion of local clinicians and individuals in the program, in order to actively enhance MSC skills in other cultures.
- Add your personal piece to a growing global network of professionals and benefit from its connections.
- Explore an exciting destination in a meaningful way and immerse yourself in the culture of your hosts, while supporting the local community.